So almost all your friends have girlfriends and you are the only one who doesn’t have one? You are probably pissed out about the fact that others are able to woo girls but you are not able to do so. Well, may be the reason is you haven’t tried hard enough or your methods are not working. May be you aren’t aware of it, but can meet a lot of beautiful girls online, on many of the dozens of dating sites on the internet.
The great thing about the above mentioned online dating sites is that girls are actually looking for a boyfriend, which means you have a much better chance of getting a girlfriend.
Okay now coming on to your problem, which is “Why don’t I have a girlfriend”, there are plenty of reasons for it. May be you aren’t attractive or charming enough, girls can’t connect with you, you are raunchy/cheesy or you simply do not have the guts to approach a girl.
Here are some tips on how to get a girlfriend:
1. Talk to girls – Unless you start talking to girls, you won’t know how to exactly talk to a girl. All of us learn from our mistakes. So can you. If you aren’t used to talking to girls, you’re going to have a hard time first off. But slowly you’ll get used to it, just like any other thing. Once you’ve mastered the skill, it’s going to a breeze for you and girls will probably start liking you. Make it a point to meet a few new women everyday or every week.
2. Flirt – Once you’re acquainted with enough girls, you’ll probably start liking a few of them. Decide which one you’d like to see as your girlfriend and get to know her more. Take her number, talk to her and start flirting lightly with them. If you are not sure how to go about this, get the guide on “Attracting Women”, which will make it a breeze for you to attract any woman you want.
3. Make her laugh – Girls don’t like humourous guys, they love them! In a recent girls-only survey, the most wished for attribute in a guy was his sense of humour. Don’t crack raunchy jokes, just be witty and most importantly, be yourself.
4. Ask her out – Once you are relatively good friends with the girl, ask her out some day. Chances are she probably won’t refuse. Take her to a movie followed by a dinner and make sure it’s a romantic place. Just remember not to do anything silly with the girl on the first date if you feel she isn’t comfortable with it, because it could just ruin your chances. Don’t worry, your time will come
5. Propose her – If she seems interested in you on the first date itself, propose her in a nice, romantic way. If she doesn’t seem too interested, wait for some time. Keep going out with her often and when you feel it’s the right time, propose her. Remember to make it a short, sweet proposal.
Finally, congrats, because if you follow the above mentioned tips religiously, it won’t be long before you find yourself a girlfriend. Good Luck!