Though guys can be pretty hard to understand at times, generally they tend to give away too much, and too soon. Which means you can easily tell if a guy is interested in you, likes you, or has a serious crush on you.
How To Tell If a Guy Likes You:
1. Nervous Around You – If you notice him when he’s around you and he comes a bit wary of your presence or is just not his usual self as in his mannerisms or behavior, it is an indication he might be nervous because of you, which means he most probably likes you.
2. Stays Close to You – Most guys who are into a girl generally tend to follow her wherever she goes, just because they want to strike up a conversation but usually are unable to do so. If you happen to notice him following you or trying to stay close to you on several occasions, it is a sure-fire sign he’s attracted to you.
3. Tries to Impress You – It could be anything, ranging from showing off his skills in front of you to boasting of his achievements, just to make sure he makes a good impression on you. Also, if he tries to act extra sweet or extra-nice or uses extra-chocolaty words in his talk, like “my dear, baby, sweety” etc., it is an indication he wants to come close to you.
4. Shows Extra Care – He might start acting like a boyfriend does; helping you in every task you’re upto or basically showing extra care, sympathy or affection towards you. For example, if he offers to carry your books or complete your assignments, that’s a pretty good sign he likes you and wants you to know the same.
5. Same Interests – While having a conversation, if he asks you about your interests, hobbies or activities and then says ‘Wow, What a coincidence”, I absolutely love doing it too, it means he’s trying to make you feel you both have the same interests and thus are suited for each other or are compatible for each other.