It’s important to read a girl’s body language in order for you to get to know how she is feeling, what she wants and whether she is interested in you or the conversation or not. Although body language is a complex mechanism, you can get a fair idea about her if you notice the following parts of her body carefully:
1. Eyes - If the girl blinks her eyes often, it indicated she is getting bored or you are speaking too much. Also if her pupils dilate while speaking to you, it means she likes something about you or is able to connect with what you are saying. Note the eye contact too. If she makes a direct eye contact with you for long, it means she is interested in you. On the other hand, if she looks at you and then looks away, it might indicate distraction, lack of interest or deceit on her part.
2. Fingers – Watch out for her fingers, and observe whether she pushes her fingers through her hair, which could mean she is trying to woo or attract you by getting your attention on your looks. If however she does so rather quickly, she could probably be shy or nervous.
3. Body Movements - If she sways her body from one side to the other, it means she’s feeling rather unconfortable and wants to get going soon. It doesn’t always have to do with you or your conversation, may be shes getting late for work or anywhere else. Also, if she appears fidgety and plays with her necklace, ear-rings, nose, face or any other thing, it means she is nervous and that could be because she likes you.
4. Distance – If she stands a fair distance from you, she probably wants to stay away from you as well. It could mean she doesn’t trust you or doesn’t want to confide in you yet. The closer she is to you, the more she likes you. If she keeps her hands crossed, it means she’s quite conservative and wary of yo. The same goes when you sit together. If she moves away from you a bit, may be she needs a bit of space and freedom and doesn’t want to let you take undue advantage of her.
5. Head Position - If the girl tilts her head somewhat in any direction, it indicates sympathy, attraction or interest in the conversation. A pretty straigh head, relatively cocked up means she’s very confident about herself and though not bad, she can be a bit tough to handle at times. A lowered head position on the other hand can mean she’s either feeling shy or she is hiding something from you.
6. Physical Contact - If the girl makes any sort of physical contact with you while talking, it is a surefire sign she is interested in you. Also, if you touch her somewhere on the shoulders and she moves behind a step or frowns about it, it means you can taking things far too quickly.