So you are into a guy who’s not much interested in you. May be he’s your ex-boyfriend, current boyfriend or any other guy you have a crush on, and the guy keeps flirting with other girls or doesn’t give you much importance.
As they say, all is fair in love and war, so you can use the all-weather weapon of ‘making a guy jealous’, which works almost every time and has time and again delivered above-par results.
How to Make Him Jealous:
Jealousy is inspired by a lack of self-confidence, fear, poor self image or insecurity in the person. Even if you don’t quite understand it, you’ve got to remember it. Another root cause of jealousy is excessive possessiveness. So if someone flirts with my girlfriend, I will definitely be jealous and be mad at the guy.
But the point here is, you can only make someone jealous if he has some genuine feelings for you. If you are trying to make a guy jealous, who has no interest in you whatsoever, you will hardly achieve anything. So make sure the guy has some feelings for you, if not much. Then onyl should you use the methods mentioned below or you’ll end up wasting your time:
1. Talk to other guys – Become more active than before and start talking to guys more. Make sure you do it when the guy’s around. He might be noticing you secretly, you never know. That’s when this tactic’s going to work. Even if he’s not around, talking to other guys will make them talk about you to others, which will indirectly be heard by the guy you are trying to make jealous.
2. Flirt with other guys – Start flirting with the ones that are charming or have a high self confidence. The guy will somewhat become insecure and his ego will start hurting him. Remember male ego? Yes, that’s the one we are talking about. If you are not sure how to go about it, get the book “Women Men Adore” which will give you infinite tips on how to flirt with men and attract them. It is important for you to attract other men, guys in this case, so that the guy starts feeling insecure and jealous, which will ultimately make him want you after some time.
3. Date other guys – When you start dating other guys, it will step up the guy’s jealousy and make him furious at heart. If the guy is your ex, then he’ll probably regret his decision of parting ways with you and would want to make up for it.
4. Ignore the guy – Start ignoring him slightly and talk to people sitting right beside him or close to him. He’ll feel jealous as hell and probably talk to you about it. That’s the time you’ll get to know he’s still interested in you.
5. Make him work hard – Don’t pick up his calls often. Try to keep him interested and that’s where the fun is. If you start talking to him every time he calls or wants to talk to you, he’ll start taking you for granted. Say no to a few requests from his side, when he calls tell him you are busy with some guy. Keep doing stuff that’ll hurt his ego and ultimately he’ll become highly jealous.
Now it’s easy for you to hook up with him, or patch up with him incase he was your ex. It’s totally up to you and in your hands now.