So you are looking to make a girlfriend. Firstly, you never make a girlfriend, you find one. But still I have written this article so as to cater to the demands of hundreds of people who search for ‘how to make a girlfriend’ on google every month.
Okay now coming back to the topic, let me help you find the perfect girl for you and get into a relationship as soon as possible. But for that to happen, make sure you follow the steps properly and implement them right away.
Tips to Make a Girlfriend:
1. Find single women – Start meeting new girls everyday, so as to increase the chances of landing up with a girlfriend. The best way to do this is to get yourself registered for free on dating websites. There are thousands of single girls on how websites who are waiting to get hooked up.
2. Talk to girls - Talk to as many girls as possible in order to give yourself enough practice of talking to women. Once you’ve mastered this skill, starting a conversation with any girl and keeping it going will no longer be difficult for you.
3. Compliment them – Once you’ve become acquainted with many girls, start making your bond stronger with them. Exchange numbers with them and hang out with them. The key to making a girl know you’re interested in her is by giving compliments about her attire, shoes, looks and so on.
4. Flirt with them – Flirting is an essential part of attracting a girl, but make sure not to over-do it or it’ll be a major turn for the girl, since she’s going to know you are desperate to attract her and thus trying to flatter her. Practice subtle flirting, and you’ll become good at it in no time.
5. Be playful – While talking to the girl or girls you like, touch them lightly, on the shoulders, hands etc. just to show you are casual, playful and confident. Most girls will not mind it, and generally like it. You can always stop doing it if a girl appears skeptical.
6. Be Confident - Girls like confident guys, who believe in themselevs and have a positive outlook towards life. If you are one of those, try improving yourself and your confidence by working on it right away.
7. Don’t act desperate – Always stay calm and try not to appear nervous & jittery while talking to girls. If you try extra hard to please her or attract her, she’ll know it in a second. Slow down and be patient. If the girl seems interested in you, just casually act her out and take her for a movie followed by a dinner. This combination is a killer and works mighty well with women, especially girls!