So you like a guy but feel he doesn’t reciprocate your feelings? Or may be he doesn’t know you like him, and that’s the reason he hasn’t approached you yet. Whatever the reason might be, getting a guy interested in you is quite simple, if only you follow the tips mentioned in this article religiously.
Normally guys get hooked onto girls quite easily, and if the girl makes an effort on her part, it becomes even easier. But how do you go about doing it? In this article I am going to tell you exactly that. So here are the tips:
How to Get a Guy Interested in You:
1. Be approachable – if you look approachable, any guy will make the effort to talk to you and become friends with you. On the other hand, if you look down right arrogant and proudly, chances are no guy will ever want to approach you. Men like girls who are warm, sweet & friendly. Smiling often is the best way to look approachable, followed by kind gestures occasionally.
2. Be confident - There’s nothing more tempting than a confident girl who believes in herself and her abilities. Guys usually go head over heels for such girls because they take it as a challenge to attract such girls and be in a relationship with them.
3. Look attractive – Guys like well-dressed, attractive looking girls, who are conscious of their looks. Although guys prefer natural beauty over artificial make-up, you can at least wear attractive, sexy clothes and a pair of stilettos to appear even more tempting. The hair should be nicely done, and make sure not to go overboard with the make-up, or it’ll be a major turn-off.
4. Eye Contact – Eye contact works amazingly well with guys, they just can’t seem to resist it. Give pleasant glances to the guy you like and make sure it’s brief, and he’ll know you want to talk to him, so he’ll himself make the effort and perhaps even approach you. Keep a smiling face all along because guys like sweet girls, so chances are the smile will get him hooked pretty easily.
5. Be Yourself - The above tips are of no use if you pretend to be someone else in front of the guy, because eventually even if you get into a relationship, you can’t always act like someone you aren’t, so it’s best to reveal your identity now and just be yourself. You want the guy to like the real you, not some fictitious character!