High school is the time when you can enjoy the most, without any worry in the world. Most boys want to enjoy life at this point, make some hot girlfriends, hang out with them, spend some quality time and not to forget, make out with them as well.
But what if you like some girl, but she just isn’t interested in you. So how do you get the girl to like you? In this article I will teach you how you make her reciprocate your feelings and fall in love with you:
1. Get her to notice you – Now if you want to girl to think about you or even talk to yo, you gotta stand out from the crowd and get her to notice you right away. You don’t want to be that shy guy who always stays behind the curtain and never approaches a girl. Don’t be scared to talk to girls and give her the impression you are a carefree, fun loving guy who’s fun to hang out with.
2. Never stalk her – You don’t want to be seen as a pervert who keeps staring at the girl and stalks her whereever she goes. Girls get highly irritated on seeing guys act this way, so you better be careful. Ofcourse passing a sweet smile when your eyes accidently meet is nice or you can even give a brief glance at her once in a while.
3. Talk to her – This doesn’t necessarily have to be done by approaching her. You can help her out in various tasks like academics, homeworks, assignments or any other thin you can contribute in. Start talking to her in a casual manner, get to know more about her and connect with her emotionally.
4. Get to know her - Get to know about the girl’s passions, hobbies or interests, either by observing, talking to her or from her close friends (mutual acquaintances). Once you know what she likes and what she doesn’t, you can get a fair idea of how yo act in front of her and what to talk about so she might get interested.
5. Be confident – Never give her the impression you are nervous, shy or coward. Always be oozing with confidence and appear to be a larger-than-life character who never worries about anything. This will help you in every aspect in your life, right from bulding a strong personality to choosing the right clothes to attracting girls.
6. Understand her - Give her the space she needs and try understanding her thoroughly. This is important for any relationship to sustain since mutual understanding makes the relationship sailing smoothly.
7. Propose to her - Once you’ve become friends, its time to make the next move. Ask her out casually and observe how her response is. If she doesn’t look too interested, keep doing the tasks listed above. If however, she seems upbeat about it, it’s time to talk her on a date and propose to her in a special, unique way.