Flirting with guys is a fun experience and now that we have a lot more ways of staying in touch with people, you can even flirt with guys over text messages, which is even more fun since people tend to be open up a lot more in messages than in person. Here are some tips that you can use to woo a guy and possibly have him yearning for more:
1. Understand Text Language – You should be up to date with the 21st century text language that involves the use of smileys and abbreviations rather than lengthy sentences. You don’t need to cram them up; just learn the basic symbols such as (Tease), (Smile), (Laugh), (Wink), XD (Teasing laugh) and some abbreviations including ROFL (Rolling on the floor laughing), LOL (Laughing out loud), OMG (Oh my god), BRB (Be right back) and so on.
2. Crack Jokes – The best way of utilizing the power of text messaging to the fullest is by saying things you would hesitate to say when talking in person with the guy. Crack some witty & raunchy jokes to connect with the person you’re attempting to flirt with better.
3. Send Seductive Messages – Another way of flirting over text that girls use the most is to send some seductive & enticing messages that leave the guy wondering & yearning for more. It creates unrest in their mind and the only thing they think about after that is you.
4. Find Common Interests – Try to find out more about him and determine any common interests between the two of you. If you manage to find some, you can pretty much work the conversation up and make it more exciting in the next few days. You’ll have something to talk about and eventually arrange a date for yourself using this method.
5. Be Yourself – This can very well sabotage of efforts of trying to flirt with a guy. Most girls tend to get way too raunchy & cheesy, which guys perceive as extreme fakery on the girl’s part. Always remember: just be yourself and don’t try to copy somebody else. You won’t get too far with it anyway, so what’s the use of doing so. It will only hamper your chances of having a relationship with the guy in future.